Hello brave moms!
It’s a tough time of the year for us moms. Lots to do! Besides the normal chores, we have on top illnesses to cure, presents to buy, holidays to organize, charities to give to, etc… and the cold and grey weather not helping our moral (today is beautiful actually!). We’re tired and overwhelmed. It’s also a time when Christmas fairs and markets are popping up everywhere. And a time when you seek out heat and comfort for your body. Vin chaud and gingerbread smells, chocolate delights, beautiful light shows and wood fires, trips to the sauna and masseuse, shopping frenzy! It’s all so stimulating for the body and the mind. It’s important to get some extra sleep and take supplements. My doctor recommends cod liver oil. It’s horrid but so good for you. Be smart and take care of yourselves. We’re so needed at this time of the year, aren’t we?!
Well, we’ve got another Christmas Fair to add to your list. A very generous mom is volunteering her house for this holiday « café ». It’s in lovely Orgeval again!
The Fair is on Friday December 13 (lucky day!) from 10 am to 2 pm. We will provide coffee with delicious pastries made by the host and The Paris Cupcake Club as well as a light lunch.
Here is a list of the participants. There may be surprises added at the last minute!
- Aude Beschi will bring us a delicious « liqueur de noël » from the wineshop her husband and herself opened in Orgeval, l’Intendance.
- Leonor Heleno Designs, Leonor offers unusual high quality handcrafted Sterling Silver design jewelry. Wonderful Christmas ideas!
- Vilas Boas Chocolates, I will represent these amazing chocolates, made in Orgeval. You will be pleasantly surprised not only by the high quality of the chocolate (I like it very dark), but the creations are very unique!
- Ioana Lluansi will bring beautiful scarves made by a Romanian artist, Marie Dermengiu, a wonderful idea for Christmas gift.
- Rosemary will also bring silk and ceramics among other things. She represents an association called Tabitha Foundation Cambodia. All of the benefits will go directly to the association.
- Dierdre Dalton will bring greeting cards, Christmas cards, wrapping paper, ribbons, tissue paper from Phoenix-Trading (www.phoenix-trading.fr). She will donate to a charity that keeps autistic children in mainstream education. It was « l’association les premieres classes » and is now part of Autisme France 92.
- Nathalie Popelin is selling Forever Aloe Vera products. She will tell you all the benefits of this wonderful plant.
- And finally, I will be selling jewelry as well and collecting donations for the Association Compassion Asian Youth ACAY in favor of the victims of the typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.
Please share this invitation, contact me or Danielle for the exact address (just an sms or an email and I will sms or email you back). We will be pleased to see you and new faces too!
Keep warm and healthy!
Agnès & Danielle